Think Safe, Work Safe, Be Safe
At Roberts Industrial & Commercial Services we dedicate ourselves to safety. Assuring that our employees and everyone around them are safe and protected from potential hazards at all times. We are aware of how dangerous this line of work can become and how quickly routine jobs can transform into tragedy, which is why we take extreme precautions with every job we take on.
Our employees undergo thorough safety training as well as attend regular safety meetings in order to assure that they know what to do and what not to do.
Safety qualifications & policies we follow:
- We coordinate with all plant managers to ensure that we are taking all necessary safety precautions.
- At Roberts ICS we provide our employees with all of the necessary protective equipment and safety gear to assure their ability to get the job done as safely as possible.
- We also inspect all of our equipment on a regular basis to ensure that it meets OSHA standards.
- All of our “on the job site” guys are OSHA certified.
- Employees are required to attend regular safety meetings and there is always a supervisor present on every job site overseeing employees.
- We are happy to implement any specific safety protocol that industries may require on the job.
- Each employee is responsible for themselves as well as their co-workers during each job. At Roberts ICS we work as a team to get the job done.
- Fire prevention and protection are always a part of every job. As shown when “fire watch” protocol is utilized.
- We always utilize safety equipment and PPE in every day situations as well as potentially hazardous situations. Equipment such as but not limited to; hard hats, safety harnesses, safety goggles, gloves, ear plugs, welding hoods, non-flammable clothing and steel toed boots.